Following our recent survey, parents have given us the following feedback regarding the strengths of the school:
"Every child is respected, valued and cared for!"
"Community spirit, caring for others, family involvement and Christian values"
"..made (my children) confident in themselves.."
"The pupils care deeply about each other"
"..regularly tells me about Collective Worship and comes home singing the song sung during Worship."
"My child has grown in character and confidence, and has learnt the meaning of spiritual and moral standards"
"Teaching children to grow and flourish"
What have we done to improve your views?
- Improved communication through social media and school calendar on website
- Tried to improve parking and road safety outside school with help from our local Councillor, Val Tarbitt
- Supported parents with school transport arrangements
- Reintroduced Community Lunches which now include a pupil-led collective worship at 1pm
- Provided flexible nursery and childcare support when parents/guardians have needed it
- Improved signage for school through support of Governor and City Councillor Stephen Higgs
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour.
The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected. We will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect and when.